MENU

Slide

Monday, December 31, 2007


Hey darlings, the imported candies spree link is up on my livejournal.
http://fidelistoh.livejournal.com/1379.html#cutid1


... includes candies like tootsie rolls, frooties,
icebreaker sours, lifesavers.
All my favourite candies,
Price includes shipping from US! (:



HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!


Mystery: Hahhaas, i've given out/eaten all the cookies!
Nothing for you, sorry! :x

Samantha: Hahahs. Bake tgt one day luh!
So did you make the candycane cookies?

Sher: Tsk! Short short luh, nvrmind one!
Easier to find boyf! :x
Go check out the link darling.

Amy: C.H.I.J's amy right?
I've got a sweeeeeet tooth,
Hahahahs, super cute right!

Anon1: -.-

Steph: Thanks for reading my blog dear!
That's sweet even thou i still think
my life is plain-plain boring. :x

Felicia: So what are you doing now?
Slacking and waiting for results?

Yelrihs: Haahahas, all kids also will drop teeth one mar!
eeeeeyerh! you this god-mother
don't let kids eat candies one uh!
Torturous godmother!



Oooooyeah, Countdown party tonight baby.
with Florella &Boyf, Nana, Yq, Wooden block, Hayven & friends
and i don't know who's going too.

Since x'mas celebration sucks,
Today better be woo-la-la fun!

What should i wear tonight!

Gonna have fuuuuuun. (:

And i've to go down to the post office to collect my loots ltr.
Damn troublesome! Hope it's my UO spree item,
The teal dress! :D

Everyone, an advanced HAPPY NEW YEAR to you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online tramadol hcl online pharmacy - tramadol for dogs to buy

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online tramadol withdrawal can't sleep - buy generic tramadol